martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Numbers

 
Verónica nos presenta uno de sus nuevos temas, Numbers, nominado junto con 2 canciones a los Hollywood Music In Media Awards 2012
puedes escucharla  aqui



NUMBERS
Veronica Romeo & Waymon Boone © 2011
If you could bring me flowers
If you can buy a ring
A kiss that lasts forever
And lot of pretty things.
If you could know me better?
And how to treat a girl
If you could give me diamonds
And trips around the world
cuz everything you see
Is half as good as me
Then you should know
I … I am gonna give you my number
You’re gonna give me the sun
Until I feel number one
Until I have it all.
I … I am gonna give you my number
You’re gonna give me the stars
And then I"ll give you my heart
Then we can call it love.
if you can spend the money
And take me to a club
A lot of fancy dinners
And fly me up above
If you can make a promise
That I am your only one
Then I'll take you to heaven
And we can live as one.
cuz every one you see
Has every eye on me
Don’t let me go
There is something about you, I want more
…………………..we can be one
As we start to move on the dance floor
………………….we burn the sun
I want to know you more


2 comentarios: